M&G ‘Free Office’ Style Precision Scissors For All Uses
M&G Stainless Steel Scissors are precision made for performance, reliability and durability. We are told by experts that the measure of good scissors is how well they cut at the very tip and whether they ‘fold’ or ‘tear’ paper during the cut. M&G scissors are precision engineered to ensure that the blades run tight against each other. There is no dangerous razor sharp edge. Instead, the cutting edges pass with no gap, effectively shearing materials. The ‘acid test’ is to see if they cut at the very tip: M&G scissors will cut paper even to the last 1mm, right at the tip.
- 130mm safety scissors for children’s craft (under adult supervision).
- Use larger sizes to cut fabric, paper, card.
- For craft, office, general use at home.
- Schools, colleges and universities.
- Suitable for fabric, paper, card, plastic card and other thin, nonmetallic materials.
- Precision ground stainless steel blades.
- Comfortable grip to reduce operator fatigue.
- Produces a clean, crisp cut.
- Blister packed for retail sales.
- Blades are corrosion resistant.
- Clean the blades with alcohol wipes to remove glue/adhesive residue and other debris from use.
130mm/5″ – 4 colours
174mm/6.5/8″ – 4 colours – soft grip
195mm 7.2/3″ – 4 colours
215mm 8.1/2″- 3 colours – soft grip
We advise that young people under the age of 11 should be supervised by a responsible adult when using this product so that they can be taught correct use and reduce the risk of personal injury.
Always exercise care when cutting to avoid injury especially taking care to keep hands and fingers away from from cutting edges when operating.